Thursday, August 25, 2011

Random Food Thoughts

So first, Thank you to all my new followers.  I am thrilled to see so many people getting excited about food.  In my early stages of this project I am running into a few challenges that I am learning to overcome.  The first is the fact that I can not seem to comment on the comments that have been posted to my current blogs.  So, let me make some shout outs before I get to far.  Tina, of course I would let you know that I started a blog because you were my inspiration, The Wellness War is so informational and interesting and I enjoy seeing what you post everytime.  Check your new FB email and you will see all my thanks!  And super excited about the other comment as well.  We will be going to Bar Cento tomorrow as a matter of fact, should I name drop?? LOL.  Aunt Kathy, thank you for your kind words.  I am excited that I got you wanting more! 


So for my topic this evening.  Sort of low key.  I walked into Giant Eagle this evening and noticed that the Fall beers have arrived.  YAY!!!  That to me, means the start of fall.  Along with of course the release of my Pumpkin Spice Latte, only 10 days left.  So I tried Barktoberfest by Thirsty Dog and must say I am very much enjoying it.

I love Fall.  I love Fall flavors.  I love Fall smells.  I love the look of Fall.  I had a request this afternoon for a pumpkin dish I made last year that won everyone over.  My Pumpkin stir fry, which I will for sure try again this year. 

Not my best picture but here it is, chopped pumpkin, shredded carrots, soy sauce and black sesame seeds.

I would not say this was my favorite Fall dish, because I tried so many last year. I also tried a pumpkin risotto, it did not turn out as great as this did, but I am motivated to try it again this year and master it.
What is your favorite Fall dish? 

No comments: