Thursday, August 25, 2011

GUACAMOLE

I was sitting on the couch getting ready to go to bed and I was thinking, wow, I could really go for some guacamole.  And, I realized I had nothing in the house to even pretend to make a batch.  This is something that I enjoy to make.  I don't make it as often as I would like because I make it this huge drawn out process out of it.  When I make guacamole for some reason I do it as if Food Network were tapping me.  I chop up each item, and place it in it's own ramikin, they I set it aside and line it all up as if I am explaining to a film crew what I am going to do next.  I'm not sure why I do this, and I only do it when making guacamole.  I have made it several times and everytime it tastes different, and I learn something new about me and the way I want it to taste.  If you have never had quacamole before try it.  Chipotle's guacamole is pretty good and so is CozumelsMomocho's on Fulton has a whole section just for the like 7 variations of guacamole they do.  I have been wanting to try this place for so long, so if you have already eaten their please share your thoughts, but I do look forward to trying it soon.



2 comments:

Tina said...

I ate there a few years back, but I was already many drinks in so I can't really remember! BUT I do remember how awesome the guac was!

Denise Raider said...

HAHAHAHA... I can see how that can happen! YAY, I just love how they have so many variations of guac, its so exciting. Well when I make it there I will be sure to save the ritas for the second course instead of the first!!! lol