Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bar Cento/Beir Market

So keeping with my Jonathan Sawyer theme, I thought it was appropriate to talk about my love for Bar Cento also.  I have been here multiple times, for dinner, for drinks, for both, it does not matter it is always a good time.  They have amazing food, a great atmosphere and leaves you so satisfied when you leave.  I have never had a bad experience and will share with you some of the things I have enjoyed their, but plan on returning this weekend and will update after that experience. 

One of my favorite meals from all of the places I have been, wild nettle and sunchoke risotto and roasted parsnips with pine nuts.  YUM!!


Of course their selections of beers are uncomparable to anywhere else

1 comment:

Tina said...

So you start a blog & don't even tell me? WTH, man?

Just for that, I won't tell you that I happen to be friends with the wife of Bar Cento's chef. So there!