Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Great Lakes Brewery

So I have lived in Cleveland almost my whole life, and have had a passion for food for about a year now and finally made it to The Great Lakes Brewery in Ohio City.  I know what your thinking.  Really?  Everyone has been there.  Even those who don't know food.  I understand.  But, I am more interested in the places in Cleveland that offer up more of an exciting menu then a brewery.  However, I will give the atmosphere an A+, having sat in the covered outdoor area, where we set up for a suprise birthday party for my little brother a few weekends ago.  I will give the food more like a B.  It was good, but for a pescatarian not a wide variety of options.  I believe I had black bean tacos.  On the other hand, the meat eaters throughly enjoyed their kelbasy, burgers and pizza.  I will probably return because the staff was friendly and the gift shop was cute, oh and of course the beer was Yummy!!!!  Now my first couple of blogs may have to bring you all up to speed on all the fantastic and not so fantastic places I have been to in the last year or more, but I will be sure to keep up with all the current spots as well, because I am hoping for a restaurant crawl this weekend!!!



My sis-in-law and I at Great Lakes


David, Me and Michael for his birthday

Michaels entree which he very much enjoyed, the periogies were awesome! 

No comments: